Terms & Conditions, Shipping
- How long will it take to receive my order?
All shipments go out during normal hours business days (excludes weekends and holidays) and should ship within 2-3 business days of purchase. During the holidays some products may have an extended lead time up to 5-10 days. During multiple and large natural disasters our lead time can extend up to 20-25 business days with Wise food items taking as long as 4-6 weeks to ship out. Wise food items ship from a different warehouse and during an increase of natural disasters many of their products are back ordered. Currently Guardian lead time has been 2-3 business days. Depending upon the severity of the disaster lead time can change. We will keep you updated if this is to occur. Keep in mind that due to our use of multiple warehouses you may receive your order in more than one shipment.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover & American Express and Paypal. You do NOT have to have a Paypal account should you decide to checkout through Paypal. You can order securely 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with our 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions. Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect our customers information.
- What happens if I order an item that is on back order?
Every effort is made to ensure that the inventory count is accurate in the system, but there will be times that an item is out of stock. Your order will ship as soon as the back ordered item is back in stock. We will notify you by email when an item is on back order. You can also login to your account to see if your order has been shipped out . Back ordered items will be charged unless we receive notice of cancellation of that item. If we are unable to retrieve the back ordered item then we will issue you a full refund or store credit.
- Refunds and Returns: Should you have any problems with any of your orders from Family Survival Supply contact us immediately via email. We will handle the return for you. The manufacturers we chose to partner with are highly regarded and Family Survival Supply is proud to be doing business with them as they strive to provide excellent customer service just as we do. Please contact us before 30 days from the purchase date for a refund. All refunds will be issued to the same credit card used to purchase as soon as we receive the returned product.
- Guardian Survival Products: Returns are accepted within 30 days from the time the order is placed as long as the products are returned in the same re-sellable condition deemed by us. All shortages must be reported within 30 days as well. If the item(s) is defective, Guardian Survival Gear, Inc. will replace the item and pay for the return shipping. Only the item will be replaced; not the entire survival kit. We will NOT accept any returns for any shipments outside the continental United States. Should you notice or have any discrepancy in your billing/invoicing you have 30 days to report it to Family Survival Supply. If an order is placed in error, the product total will be refunded once the products have been returned but the shipping charge as well as the return shipping cost will not be refunded.
- Food and water products can not be returned to be re-sold according to law, therefore refunds for food and water products cannot be issued. On orders returned for any reason other than defective merchandise the shipping charges will not be refunded and there will be a restocking fee of up to 20% of the original charge of the order. Any order placed on a credit/debit card that is canceled before it ships out will have an 3.5% cancellation fee deducted from the refund. If the order has shipped before we were able to cancel it, then the return policy mentioned above will be applied.
- Mayday Survival Products have a 30 day money back guarantee. Return shipping is not included.
- QuakeKare Survival Products Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. You can get a full refund, less shipping costs, as long as the product is returned in good condition within 30 days. If the product was damaged in original shipment or there is a defect in the craftsmanship or construction, we will refund the total cost of the product including return shipping. If the merchandise purchased was defective in anyway, the customer will have will have 60 days to notify Guardian Survival Gear of the defective merchandise. If we are notified within 60 days replacement product will be shipped out at no additional cost to the customer. Please note that we will replace only defective items included in the kit.
- If an item is damaged by UPS during the shipment, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact UPS directly. Insurance is issued free up to $100 but insurance must be paid for in advance if the customer wants insurance over $100.
- Can I cancel my order once I have made payment? Since we deal in such a high volume of merchandise, all orders are moved through several chains which does not usually allow us to manually cancel orders once they have been placed in the system. If you decide to cancel your order right after you have made payment please email us and if your order has not already been sent to our warehouse for fulfillment we should be able to reverse the order.