|Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life.|
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
- 6 — 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 6 — 400-Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- 10 — Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 1 — 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
- Emergency Poncho with Hood
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- N95 Respirator Dust Mask (NIOSH-approved)
- Sewing Kit
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- Pocket Tissues
- 3 — Wet Wipes
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Bandage First Aid Kit - handy for minor cuts
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
- Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
- We also carry this item for children. Visit our Children's Survival Pal web page for details.
- Family Blackout Kits are also available in this same cooler bag, just with contents to prepare you for a blackout inside.