Disaster Safety Tips
"Knowing what to do BEFORE a disaster strikes will increase your odds of survival."
MAKE A PLAN
- Know what to do before, during and after a disaster strikes.
- Discover what hazards you might come across at home, work and school.
- Your family may not all be together when a disaster strikes. Having a designated meeting place and a way to contact each other will help speed up uniting with your family.
- It is important to prepare your whole family, children and pets included!
- Preparing for an earthquake is much different than preparing for a hurricane, tornado or terrorist attack. See below for specific safety tips for each type of disaster.
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 Pages)