Our 1 Person Survival Kits or "Bug Out Bags" are ideal for Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Blackouts, Wildfires, Floods, Terrorist Attacks, Hunting, Hiking, Camping and various household emergencies.
"Bug Out Bag" Explained
- A Bug Out Bag is a collection of all the essential survival supplies that are necessary for a person to survive a disaster for a minimum of 72 hours, 3 days.
- They are usually packed neatly in a durable backpack or duffel bag that is easy and lightweight enough to travel with.
- It should be easily accessible so you can "grab and go" with it.
- Many people keep one in their home, car and office so they will be prepared wherever they may be.
- During a disaster is is often necessary for individuals to have to walk/hike long distances to get from one location to another, so it is important not to "over pack" your bug out bag.
- Try distributing survival gear among all of your family members and do a test run ahead of time to see if you need to make any modifications.