Preparing Your Family with the Proper Disaster Survival Kits, Food and Supplies
- You will drastically increase your odds of surviving the next big disaster if your family is prepared with the proper disaster kits, food and supplies BEFORE one occurs!
- Disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, terrorist attacks, wildfires and thunderstorms strike quickly and without giving us much or any warning. It is up to you to make sure that your family is prepared before one occurs.
- After a natural disaster you should be prepared to be without electricity, running water, gas or phone service for some time. Banks and ATM's will be closed and stores will be out of stock of emergency disaster supplies. Emergency services will likely be slow to respond. This is why it is important to stock up ahead of time.
- It is wise to also store enough Long Term Food Storage or "Disaster Food" to sustain your family's life a minimum of 72 hours, but preferably 2-3 weeks.
- Make sure that your child's and pet's disaster preparedness needs are met as well. Our Child Survival Kits and Pet Survival Kits are filled with survival supplies to meet their needs.
- Don't delay, get prepared TODAY!