Earthquake Kit Contents:
- (1) Package Picture Hooks - No-fall picture hooks. Support and protect even large pictures or frames.
- (1) Jar of Museum/Quake Wax - Safely anchors artifacts. Non toxic formula is effective and easy to use.
- (2) Pairs Furniture Fastening Straps - Anchor heavy furniture. Furniture can shift and block your exit.
- (1) Power Failure Light - Rechargeable automatic light. Automatically lights up when power goes out.
- (1) Set of Safety Adhesive Fasteners - Safely anchor appliances. Ideal for computers, TVs, and more!
- (1) ER Survival Guide - Designed for All Emergencies and Locations.
- (1) Packaged in ER Flip-top Waterproof Container
Earthquake Kit Information
ER Accessory Kits are emergency kits designed to supplement ER Survival Kits with additional emergency supplies tailored to prepare you for specific types of disasters that may occur in your geographical area.
- The ER Earthquake Kit contains earthquake supplies to "quake-proof"your home and protect against damage or injury that may occur during an earthquake.
- Use the seismic fasteners contained in the kit to secure heavy furniture and electronics. And, sleep soundly knowing that the included automatic power-failure light will enable you to safely evacuate if an earthquake occurs in the middle of the night and the power goes out.
Why do you need an earthquake kit to "quake-proof" your home?
- Obtaining an earthquake kit to "quake-proof" your home is an essential step to keeping you and your family safe when living in earthquake country.
- Earthquakes strike with unimaginable force and are capable of sending large items flying through the air and causing serious injury and damage.