Emergency Ready Tornado-Hurricane Kit
For Emergency Shelter-in-Place or Evacuation
- The Quake Kare ER Emergency Ready 2 Person Tornado/Hurricane Survival Kit contains essential, lifesaving items necessary to sustain two individuals for three days in the event of a quick home evacuation or the need to shelter-in-place following a devastating tornado or hurricane. Packaged in a portable, water-resistant 6-gallon container, this kit offers several strategic emergency preparedness advantages.
Tornado/Hurricane Kit Contents
FOOD & WATER
- (2) ER™ Food Bars
- (12) ER Emergency Water Pouches
- (1) Aquatabs® Water Purification Tablets
LIGHTING & RADIOS
- (1) ER Solar / Hand-Crank Powered Flashlight and Weather Band Radio
- (2) Green Lightsticks
- (5) ER Emergency Candles
- (1) Box of 40 Waterproof Matches
- (1) Medium Sized First Aid Kit
- (2) ER Emergency Blankets
- (2) ER Emergency Ponchos
- (1) Tarp - 10’ x 12’ reinforced rip stop polyethylene
SANITATION / HYGIENE
- (1) Packaged in 6 gallon ER™ Bucket container with toilet top lid
- (12) ER Sanitation/Toilet Bags
- (1) ER Package Toilet Chemicals
- (1) Personal Hygiene Kit - 2 toothbrushes/pastes, 1 comb, 3 wet-wipes, 1 razor, 1 tissue pack, 1 sanitary napkin, (18) sunscreen packs, (1) Insect repellent
SEARCH & RESCUE
- (1) 50 ft. Nylon Cord
- (1) Duct Tape
- (1) Multi-Purpose tool
- (1) Pry bar
- (2) N95 Particulate Respirator
- (2) Work Gloves
- (2) Safety Goggles
- (1) Folding Shovel
- (1) Document Storage Bags - Waterproof, zip-lock bags
- (1) CPR, AED and Basic First Aid Reference Guide
- (1) ER Survival Guide
Tornado/Hurricane Kit Features:
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved ER Emergency Ration Survival Food & Water with a 5 year shelf life
- ER Emergency Ready Solar/Crank Powered LED Light, Weather Band Radio & USB Cell Phone/Device Charger. Never needs batteries!
- Packaged within a durable, water-resistant 6 gallon bucket that can be used for emergency sanitation purposes
- Emergency Search & Rescue tools to aid in debris removal and recovery operations.
Why do you need a Tornado/Hurricane survival kit at home?
- Following a catastrophic disaster in your area, you could find yourself without many of the modern day luxuries you likely take for granted everyday. Electricity may be out for weeks leaving you in the dark and causing water treatment plants to stop working. Your home may suffer structural damage and be unsafe to occupy. You may need to take up shelter outdoors while possibly enduring extreme weather conditions. You or loved ones may suffer injuries and need immediate medical treatment at a time when there might not be medical attention available.
- ER Home Survival Kits are designed to contain everything your family needs to survive for 3 days in case you need to quickly evacuate your home following a disaster. Packaged in a sealed 5-gallon container, they offer several strategic survival advantages. The container stores safely anywhere inside or outside your home and can be used for emergency sanitation purposes.
- Being prepared ahead of time is the best insurance plan you can have to protect your family should a disaster strike. Don't delay, prepare today!