Why do you need an emergency hurricane kit for your home?
- As witnessed by the brutal forces and devastating aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, it is essential to prepare your home for a hurricane when living in hurricane country.
- Hurricanes strike with unimaginable force and severely damage structures and roadways leaving people stranded without immediate rescue attention. That is why you need to be self-reliant by having an emergency kit with the proper supplies for surviving a hurricane.
Hurricane Kit Contents
- (1) Duct Tape - Endless applications. An essential for any kit.
- (1) Tarp - 10' x 12' reinforced rip stop polyethylene. Great for quick, on the spot shelter.
- (1) ER™ Shelter-In-Place Plastic Sheeting
- (5) ER™ Emergency Candles - Long burning for emergency lighting.
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches - 50 waterproof matches. Unique non toxic formula.
- (1) N95 Particulate Respirator - recommended respiratory filter face mask.
- (1) Axe - Flattened head for hammering. 2 tools in 1!
- (3) Document Storage Bags - Waterproof, zip-lock bags.
- Protect important documents, IDs, and more!
- (1) Safety Goggles - Adjustable strap. Protect eyes from harmful dust and debris which might arise.
- (1) Folding Shovel - Tri-fold in pouch. Compact and effective design.
- (1) Fold A Stove - compact and ignites easily.
- (1) ER™ Survival Guide - Designed for All Emergencies and Locations.
- (1) Packaged in ER™ Flip-top Waterproof Container
Hurricane Kit Information
ER Accessory Kits are emergency kits designed to supplement ER Survival Kits with additional emergency supplies tailored to prepare you for specific types of disasters that may occur in your geographical area.
- The ER Hurricane Kit contains hurricane supplies to protect against damage or injury that may occur due to a hurricane.
- Use the additional shelter, rescue, and other supplies contained in this emergency kit to stay safe, warm, and dry in a hurricane.