Mayday Food Bars
Mayday Emergency Food Ration Bars: 400, 1200, 2400 and 3600 Calorie Bars
- 5 year shelf life
- 110 400 Calorie Food Bars per case (44,000 Calories)
- 36 1200 Calorie Food Bars per case (43,200 Calories)
- 24 2400 Calorie Food Bars per case (57,600 Calories)
- 20 3600 Calorie Food Bars per case (72,000 Calories)
- Finally! Not only a food ration that tastes great (delicious Apple Cinnamon), but is also very nutritious. Our 2400 and 3600 calorie bars are approved by the U.S. Coast Guard as well as the Canadian Transport Department and have a five year shelf life.
- The new addition to our family is the 1200 calorie food ration that is great for the one-day meal.
- All our food rations are baked under strict supervision and all have that great taste of apple cinnamon.
- Mayday food rations can be stored outside up to 149 degrees (F) and can be eaten without preparation.
- Great for extended hiking trips, Survival of Life at Sea, Earthquake, Hurricane, Tornado Preparedness, any act of nature or survival situation.
Mayday Food Bar Nutritional Information
*Serving Size 3 oz *Calories per serving 400 *Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17 g
- Saturated Fat 4 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 35 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 55 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 14 g
- Protein 7 g
- Trans Fatty Acids 0 g
- Vitamin A 100% * Vitamin C 100%
- Iron 4% * Vitamin D 100%
- Vitamin E 100% * Thiamin 100%
- Riboflavin 100% * Niacin 100%
- Vitamin B5 100% * Falate 100%
- Vitamin B12 100% * Biotin 100%
- Pantothenic Acid 100% * Iodine 100%
- Copper 100% * Zinc 100%
Ingredients: Enriched Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soy Flour, Cornstarch, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamins (Vitamin A, Iron, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Copper, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Thiamin, Falate, Biotin, Iodine, Zinc), Apple Cinnamon Flavor
Other MRE Bars Available