Silver Shield Protective Boot Covers
- Silver Shield Protective Boot Covers/Booties are designed to resist permeation and breakthrough by more toxic/hazardous chemicals.
- The laminate has been proven to be permeation resistant for up to 8 hours, or more, when tested against over 300 hazardous chemicals and mixtures.
- These offer critical protection in chemical emergencies such as a terorist attack.
Needs Supplied: Terrorism Protection
Dimensions: 1 pair boot covers: 8" x 4" x 1"
Disaster Usage: for use in nuclear radiation, biological and chemical emergencies (NBC).
Material: five-layer laminate of Polyethylene and Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol that is 2.7 mils thick
Features and Functions:
- Made from a remarkable lightweight, flexible laminate which resists permeation and breakthrough by an array of toxic/hazardous chemicals.
- Ideal for spill cleanups, hazmat control operations, medical laboratories and a host of other applications.
- Can be worn as a sock liner or as a cover over shoes or boots.
- Each package includes resistance permeation chart based on extensive tests using extremely wide array of toxic chemicals.
- Highly resistant to punctures. One size fits all.
Instructions: Put on immediately as emergency is detected.
Other Silver Shield Protective Coverings Available